When PTT is toggled with the rear PTT pin, it works as it should. I had to find a solution for this inconvenience, so I wrote ptt2dtr which translates PTT CAT commands into serial port DTR line changes.
Now I can use HAM Radio Deluxe with remote desktop and VoIP, and simultaneously with other programs which support HRD. I don’t need another serial port and Remote HRD as a workaround.
After downloading, click on the Help button to find out how to use the program.
Current version: v1.7
- 1.7 – added support for Icom 756Pro III by Tom Becker KI6CDF
- 1.6 – added support for Kenwood CAT commands, some code cleanup
- 1.5 – fixed hangup when server is disabled
- 1.4 – added support for separate CAT control and PTT COM port
- 1.3 – added remote PTT, RTS pin support
- 1.2 – added baud rate combobox
- 1.1 – added systray menu
- 1.0 – initial release